FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Who can I contact for business relocation and other questions pertaining to economic development in Murphy?


Cherokee Co. Workforce Development and Mountain West NC Partnership. From finding a workforce, to relocating or even starting up a brand new company, the Mountain West Partnership and Cherokee County Workforce Development can facilitate the success of any business through connecting you and your business to any information, community organization or tool you may need. 

The Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Development Authority are also great resources for entrepreneurs.